Dr Stephen de Bruyn at North Ryde Dental Practice offers all facets of general dentistry. We highly recommend a general check-up visit every 6 months though we tailor them to your individual needs.
Regular visits to the dentist reduces the build up of plaque on your teeth. It is the plaque that makes caries, that requiring fillings.
A general check up includes:
- Comprehensive examination is the first step to obtaining a healthy and beautiful smile. Examination to evaluate the health of your teeth and gums, bite evaluation
- Hygiene Consultation and instruction in good oral hygiene techniques
- Monitoring of wear of teeth and offering appropriate interceptive treatment
- Scale and clean of raleulus (tartar), plaque and stain removal
- Fluoride application
Fluoride is the most effective agent available to help prevent tooth decay
- ***SPECIAL OFFER*** All NEW patients receive an ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH when they book in for a comprehensive examination, scale and clean, fluoride application and OPG X-ray. Special conditions applies, mention this offer at time of booking.
Other services under general dentistry includes:
- Composite white fillings
- Root canal, endodontic treatment
- Periodontal disease, bleeding gums
- Tooth whitening, get that Hollywood smile
- Mouthguards, that fits and gets worn
- Grinding splints, could be the solution to jaw aches and head aches