Regular visits to the dentist reduces the build up of plaque on your teeth. It is the plaque that makes caries, that requiring fillings.
A general check up includes:
- Comprehensive examination is the first step to obtaining a healthy and
beautiful smile. Examination to evaluate the health of your teeth and
gums, bite evaluation
- Hygiene Consultation and instruction in good oral hygiene techniques
- Monitoring of wear of teeth and offering appropriate interceptive treatment
- Scale and clean of raleulus (tartar), plaque and stain removal
- Fluoride application
- Fluoride is the most effective agent available to help prevent tooth decay
Other services under general dentistry includes:
At North Ryde Macquarie Park Dentists you will be quoted price before any work is commenced.
Make an appointment
Contact us today to make an appointment
with Dr Stephen de Bruyn.
North Ryde Macquarie Park Dentists
285-297 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park, 2113 NSW Australia