At North Ryde Macquarie Park Dentists we see many children. Some of Dr Stephen de Bruyn patients came for the first time as 2-3 year olds with mum or dad and now travel to see him from all over Sydney.
We do our outmost to make it a fun and positive experience and every child leaves the surgery with a memento of their visit, AND a new sparkly toothbrush
Every part of the treatment is explained directly to the child and they get to touch and feel any instruments that are being used. Many children that come for the first time might only do a ride in the chair, but it is a positive start to their dental experience.
Once they get use to the surroundings, Dr Stephen de Bruyn is often able to actually have a good look in their mouth and perform any treatment required.
It is important to take good care of our young patients and to educate them about the importance of their teeth and oral hygiene and eliminate all fears of the dentist. Our aim is for them to grow into confident, vibrant and strong individuals with healthy and beautiful SMILES.
Children’s dentistry includes:
- Comprehensive examination with cleaning, scaling and fluoride application. (Fluoride is the most effective agent available to help prevent tooth decay)
- Hygiene Consultation and instruction in good oral hygiene techniques
- Low dose digital x-rays
- Fissure seals
- Composite (white) fillings
- Custom made Mouth guards, a MUST for sport
- Care for anxious children
- Emphasis on preventative dentistry
- Trauma management, when teeth get knocked out
- Orthodontic assessments
- Medicare Teen Dental Plan
At North Ryde Macquarie Park Dentists you will be quoted price before any work is commenced.
Make an appointment
Contact us today to make an appointment
with Dr Stephen de Bruyn.
North Ryde Macquarie Park Dentists
285-297 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park, 2113 NSW Australia